Monday, November 9, 2020

BEST WEEKEND!

 


    I think this past weekend was the nicest one I had all year! The weather outside was absolutely beautifulI and felt more like a summer day then November here in Pennsylvania! I admit I felt a sense of calm with the announcement of the new administration, and I have hope that the nation can come together again as one country and step away from our two tribes. However the best news hand down was a text I got on Sunday night! 

    I found out there is going to be a new baby in the family! Not by blood, but by choice! The father had been married to my first cousin, however long story short I got him in the divorce... And he has always wanted a family so I am over the moon exited for him and his wife!


    They are already four months into the pregnancy before they announced it, so there is already been that much time that I don't have to wait for... So now once March 29, 2021 come and this whole pandemic gets under control I am get to holding a baby! Until then.... ANTICIPATION!!!


Your truly,

Nicklas


SIDE NOTE: Now I have an excuse to go and buy BABY STUFF!!!! Someday I will make a great Guncle or Fairy Godfather... just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas