Monday, August 31, 2020

Back to School





Today was the first day back to school for the local kids in my town. This year I feel will turn out to be a interesting experience for the kids who with the parents have chosen to go back and attend a brick and mortar school. I know had this pandemic happen during my own education I would have opted to attend a virtual classroom. I can also safely say without a doubt if I'd ever be blessed with children and a similar situation would occur again I would also be choosing a home school option for both their safety and their educational consistency.

 Education is one of the most important things; it is one of the main paths that we all travel down that allows us to become the person we were meant to be. It helps guide our decisions, and teaches us to form our own conclusions by being free thinkers.

Good luck to the students of today and of tomorrow,

AND

Thank you to the teachers who will help sculpt the mind's of our youth!


Yours truly,
Nicklas

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Flynn and I started today!
    Fifth Grade!!!!
    Beautiful thoughts, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Where did the time go, it doesn't seem that long ago she was having her kindergarten graduation!

      Delete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas