Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Looking Back

    So, I decided to go through some old files I had saved on a hard drive from back when I was in school. What I found was some photos I had taken back then when I was a yearbook photographer. I would have to go to different events and take pictures, and it is amazing the deja vu you experience when looking back. I graduated in spring over 2013 however some photos date back as far as my freshmen year in the fall of 2009. To see how young everyone looks is wild.

    As we all know after school we all go our own ways and follow different paths on life. I see some my peers from time to time around town. Some who moved away may come in and watch a movie with their families or friends around the holidays. That core group of friends I had at the time I still try to text on holidays or birthdays. Yet life moves on for everyone, and is no secret that we aren't the same person as we were back then. It is normal to drift apart since we all evolve with whatever life throws at us.

We learn not to care what others think of us, and we grow into a better version of ourselves.

Yours truly,

Nicklas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas