Monday, September 28, 2020

Morning Sun









   The southeast corner of my home has spectacular lighting in the morning. So which room benefits from natures gift you might ask? Well for my home’s layout this only the dining room and the master bedroom. In the dining room the hand blown leaded glass windows are weaving good morning as you walk in the room. The reflections off the crystal candelabras shoot their magic around the room, and the room because so bright and joyous.

    Now in my master I can see the potential. But unlike the dining room the restoration is still in process so for the time being I can only imagine how it will feel like. Eventually there will be three stain glass windows incorporated into interior shutters that will give a glow of amber and a calming blue throughout the room. The dark monochromatic paint will transform from the dark green charcoal by night to a elegant gray by day.

    Lucky for me though nature for some reason must of known that I am not a morning person and decided to wait till around 9:30 in the morning (EST) for the room to become illuminate to the same level of brilliance as the dining room.


Yours truly,

Nicklas



1 comment:

  1. So very happy to see the beautiful shots of your home!!!!! Keep them coming! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas