Monday, August 24, 2020

Relatible Movie Challeges

    Over the weekend I found the time to watch a few more films I had never seen, and the one that absolutely stood out as the most relatable one for me was the 1986 comedy staring Tom Hanks and Shelley Long. I've dealt with basically every issue the couple in the film had to deal with. See if you can guess the title for these screenshots.


    From the screenshots did you guess the name of the film? Well it is called "Money Pit," and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't seen it yet. If you have seen it but its been a while it might also be a nice one to revisit and sit back and have a laugh.

Yours truly,

Nicklas


1 comment:

  1. I remember this movie!!!!!
    ANd I cannot believe how young Tom Hanks looks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas