Friday, August 21, 2020

All Lit Up and Standing Proud


    With the nights cooling down, and summer fading away it won't be long before we see the wonders of nature transform itself into the autumn season. To get ready for this I know for at least myself I have quite a bit of outside work I need to get done. I still have to cut down all my gardens, touch up some paint, put away the garden furniture, board over my side door to protect it since I still haven't managed to find the time to fix its storm door, and there is so much more. But for now that can all happen another day. What I am enjoying doing now is turning on all the lights and gazing up at all the work I have done over the years and see how proud this old girl is as she come to life.

Yours truly,

Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My.Goodness.
    Beautiful!!!!!!!
    So happy for and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas