Friday, December 18, 2020

A long couple of days...

 






What a long couple of days we just had... I spent three hours shoveling snow on Wednesday and another six hour on Thursday. According to the forecast we were only supposed to get a foot of snow but they were wrong. We actually ended up getting three feet of snow.


Around 5:15pm last night my mom received a call from my grandmother about my grandfather... in the moment it appeared he was having a heart attack. So my mom called for a ambulance, and they came and took him to the hospital. 


Five hours later my aunt gets a phone call from the hospital saying they are discharging him and someone needs to pick him up. The doctors didn’t think it was a heart attack but instead diagnosed him with hyperthyroidism.


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!


Yours truly,

Nicklas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas