Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Time To Get Warm





It is no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with snow. I love the way it looks for inside a warm cozy home. It looks so peaceful and calm, and is such a magical gift from Mother Nature. Yet Mother Nature insists on covering everything in a blanket of snow, and I despise going out and shoveling it. 


Earlier this morning I bundled up and ventured out. I especially wanted to beat the foot traffic downtown so that I wouldn’t have to encounter any pedestrians on the theatre sidewalk. Later today I’ll go out and do my home as well as my mothers house. 


Stay Warm!


Yours truly,

Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Same!
    Exactly!
    I love it from inside, warm and cozy.
    But I hate driving in it!
    Hope you all are well.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas