Friday, March 5, 2021

A Busy Week!





I know its been a while but life this week actually felt like there was a need for structural and planning out my schedule! I almost forgot how that  felt... but anyways what’s new with you? For me not to much, just a lot of busy work...


For starters I been working on some home renovating like always! You know working with the basics things like painting, staining, and a little metal restoration! I had a boiler inspector at the theatre which is a formality that happens every so many years but we passed. I did some grocery shopping which feels like a event!


Oh also my mom was able to get her first shot of the vaccine on Thursday! So of course I am so happy about that! I also registered for my own vaccine placement... so fingers crossed I’ll find out after my application is processed when it will be my turn!


I hope that everyone had a great week, and here’s to a great weekend and the hope of getting back to some kind of normal!


Yours truly,

Nicklas


P.S. the patent date on the air vent in the picture if you could tell is Nov. 27, 1877

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas