Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Well I’m Always Busy…





































Life for sure can through a lot at you! Since last I spoke here’s 10 new thing:

  1. I’m still work on my porch…
  2. I’ve buried a pet; my sweet little Niche (she was really young and it was very unexpected) …
  3. Had  a brick thrown though one of my windows from a neighbors roof job (I’m so glad my stained glass side door was still boarded up from my porch job!)… 
  4. Had to close for a week due to how the film industry is due to the pandemic…
  5. Helped deal with my grandma in and out hospital stays, and now nursing home recovery (long story)…
  6. I redecorated my Drawing Room (I finally brought out the crystals)…
  7. I started to build my master bathroom vanity out of old oak I had laying around…
  8. I brought out some of my fall home decor…
  9. I switched my window displays from summer to fall…
  10. And I’ve been staring to cut down my gardens in preparation of winter…

I’ve learned a long time ago to take one day at a time and to not let stress control me. In the next couple of weeks it looks like I have a couple more weeks I might have to close… oh and Soupy has to go and have a tumor removed (he is our 14 year old male cat we’ve had since he was a couple weeks old); sooooo till we’ll talk again later…


Yours truly, 

Nicklas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas