Monday, August 10, 2020

85 Days Left

    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. One thing I final got around to doing was to apply for a mail in ballot for Novembers election. I have been registered to vote for quite a few years now, but I will admit when I was first of voting age I didn't think my voice mattered. But I am here to tell you that your voice does matter. I strongly believe that we need to participate in our democratic process if we are to see any change in where we feel our nation needs to head.

    Now I do know some may think we are needing to progress into a new future, others may feel we need to put the breaks on and stay in the present, and some feel we need to revers course and travel back to simpler time. However no matter which end of the political spectrum we are on I urge everyone to vote for their candidate whoever that may be. I am not here to say what other people feel, I only know my own opinions on the issues and where I personaly stand. Lastly with the current societal shift due to the pandemic I am choosing to be safe yet to still have my voice heard.


Yours truly,

Nicklas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas