Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Spring Cleaning 2021!



I try my best to keep up with cleaning finished rooms while my home is under construction. However sometimes you need to just switch modes and dedicate some time for some spring cleaning. Over the past two days I’ve dedicated nine hours of my time to clean five rooms and two staircases. I still have two room left to clean on the first floor and one on the second floor!

What brought on the urge to clean was I finally got two of my floor vents restored after four years of them missing from my formal parlor. They are original to the house when someone added the inlaid flooring and central heating. They were rusted shut and needed fully redone, the ductwork even all needed replaced due to rust. But better late then never... does anyone else’s life gets away on them and then you find yourself working on something else and then you have to go back and finish a project?


Yours truly,

Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    And I am jealous of your energy!
    And of your clean rooms!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas