Monday, March 22, 2021

TILE DAY!! Day Five






Yesterday I tackled the cutting some hexagon shaped tile around round holes! Just a little tricky! But I think the tile is looking so good!

I still have at least three more long days left before before all the floor is down! On Saturday I didn’t get as far as I had planned since I went into a antique shop for the first time since 2019!! 


I was way overdue, however with the pandemic I have been avoiding going out and doing unnecessary things! But I found a amazing library table from the 1870-80s. It has amazing hardware, working skeleton keys, as well as the original leather top!


I am hoping it will fit up one of my two staircases since I am hoping to put it in my master bedroom! If not I’ll find somewhere on the ground floor to put it! But, what do you have planned for this week?



Yours truly,

Nicklas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas