Friday, March 26, 2021

Good Surprising News!!






So surprising thing happened yesterday! I was able to receive my first dose of vaccine! And just saying my arm is so sore today...


I was helping my mom take my grandparents to a vaccination clinic hosted by our hospital. And once there my mom found out that they were keeping a list of names and contacts for if they have leftover doses so they don’t go to waste due to people not showing. I ended up getting the Pfizer vaccine which has  only a few day shelf life.


Ooooh and my sister was also able to get her first dose yesterday the same way! So my grandparents, sister, and I are all scheduled to get our second dose on April 15th! Also my mom is schedule for her second dose of the on April 1st! Maybe life will begin to look more normal soon, and with any luck maybe we could reopen the theatre!


Yours truly,

Nicklas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas