Friday, April 16, 2021

Hello! It’s been a while...









Well I know it’s been a while, but life has been sort of boring... 

Since my last post I’ve finished installing my master bathroom and dressing room tile floor. And let me tell you it looks amazing! I also purchased the wall tile for my master bathroom, however I’m still waiting on shipping. I’ve also worked on restoring more hardware and antique air vents.


I cleaned up the yard from winter, and got out the cast iron garden furniture for the season! I’ve also did some planting! I planted A LOT  of daffodils that I can’t wait to see take hold in future springs! I also planted beautiful yucca flowers... have I ever mentioned how much I love finding discarded plants at my local community compost pile!?!? Well I do... and I love a good deal, especially when it is free!


In my family we’ve celebrated another round of birthdays at home for my sister and my mother! We also started to teach my cat to do tricks; he has learned how to sit and shake! Oh and yesterday I got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine... so normal life here I come! Have a great weekend!


Yours truly,

Nicklas




1 comment:

  1. I was waiting to hear from you!
    Sounds and looks like you are being productive!
    We have daffodils in our yard. So pretty.
    Did Flynn tell you we finished Harry Potter???
    I LOVED it! Going to rewatch soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas