Wednesday, October 7, 2020

New Appreciations








I never really appreciated the little thing about fall till I got older. Fall use to represent just a time before the holidays, and I never really thought much more about it. However now I see how the simplest of things such as a leaf in a puddle can be a thing of beauty and how mother nature has a bigger picture then our own.

 I know the work that goes into making homemade chicken soup and how on the right day it can be that much more special especially for sharing. I understand part of what makes a home feel more welcoming isn't just the front door, but it is the energy and joy it gives off. Fall has become a time to anticipate switching out to new home scents that fills the home for memories to be formed.

Oh and lets not forget that is it truly fall till you bake a pumpkin pie or two!

How have you've grown?

Yours truly,
Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fall photos. My mother used to make the best homemade chicken noodle soup. For me, fall is more pumpkin muffins and then, save the pies until Thanksgiving :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas