Monday, February 8, 2021

Baby Shower Gifts!






Is there anything more fun then shopping for baby things? Well I think not! Everything is so cute!!!

I will say one thing that always makes me sad as a guy is that I never get invited to baby showers... yet that never stops me from buying presents for the new little one! And since I currently have far to much time on my hands I wanted to give my gift a little personal touch so I decided to do a quick Prismacolor drawing for the gift tag!


I can not be more happy for this child’s future parents! Her father was originally married to one of my older cousins, however that didn’t work out and he is better for that... I like always think I got him in the divorce! And of course there is a much long story for that! I absolutely adore his new wife, she is one of the sweetest persons I’ve ever met! They had both wanted to start a family so bad and come March 29th their family will grow from two to three and they’ll have their new titles as Mother and Father!


Even though he is no longer married to my cousin I still think of him as family, and she is too! And can I just say this pandemic MUST get under control cause I want to hold a baby before she is walking! Just say...


Yours truly,

Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Babies are the best! And this little one will be blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas