Friday, February 5, 2021

7 Random Facts About Me..



7 random facts...

Here I go!

  1. I love learning about history!
  2. I’ve never had a boyfriend... still looking!
  3. The pandemic forced me to learn to cook.
  4. I have a half sister somewhere that I’ve never met.
  5. I started my house hunt when I was 16!
  6. I have what I considered to be a healthy amount of shoes... 🤫
  7. I am a spontaneous cryer!

I shared this on my Instagram so I thought why not share it here! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Yours truly, 

Nicklas 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of you!!!!
    Flynn loves History too!
    I didn't know about the half sister.
    Cooking is amazing! Yummly is a great website to use.
    I have literally like 3 pair of shoes. LOL
    Not a shoe person. But sweatshirts??? I bet I have you beat!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas