Monday, February 15, 2021

Valentine’s Day 2021





Well, I was single for another Valentine’s Day. However Valentine’s Day is about celebrating LOVE. So I spent it with my family, and for dinner I made spaghetti and meatballs as a little nod to Lady and the Tramp!

This year also was strange in the fact that I didn’t work and if someone is living under a rock Valentine’s Day is a pretty big date night... but in other news after four months of woodwork restoration I am finally able to start to paint my dressing room! 

Were in for another winter storm here in Pennsylvania so try to stay warm!


Yours truly,

Nicklas

1 comment:

  1. Hello Handsome!
    Your pasta looks delicious!!!!
    Stay warm and cozy.
    Flynn and I started watching something with Rhett that she cannot wait to tell you and Miss Aly! I won't spoil it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello 27!

  Another year older and another year wiser! Yours truly, Nicklas